Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

Absolutely terrible at writing a blog ...

So, it's been a whole two months (and a bit) since I last wrote a blog, which is definitely slacky of me! That's not to say that in that time there haven't been things I could have blogged about: there have been plenty. I just sat and wrote a quick list of all the things I could think of that I should have blogged about, and here it is:
There are currently fourteen items on that list, and even just sitting here now, writing this blog, I can think of a couple more that should be on there too. Maybe my new year's resolution this year should have been to be better at writing my blog! Who's to say that I'd actually succeed at keeping it though :S 

Anyways, I will try to be better at updating over here, and will make an attempt to catch up on all the blog posts I should have written, I promises!
           
       

No comments:

Post a Comment