Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Beginnings ...

So we're six months into a year abroad in France with my wife of seven months and I've had a lot of time to myself what with my very limited French and therefore lack of ability to find a real job here. I volunteer, but only for two hours a week so very quickly the year turned into my opportunity to focus on a variety of craft projects. 

During this time I've joined Ravelry, and have very much enjoyed charting the progress of my knitting, but have thought about all the other crafty things that I enjoy and how I'd like to be able to do something similar with those too. This is where blogging came in. I figured that might be the best way to document everything.

So, I'm midway through my very first knitted jumper (among other projects) and the weather here has been very very cold, resulting in my fingers not wanting to work - not very useful of them! This leads me to procrastinate (something I'm ever so good at doing) and figured now was as good a time as any to start this going :)

The Very Pink Jumper so far

           
       

No comments:

Post a Comment