Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Who doesn't love a tea cosy?

Well this is a new one, finishing a present way before it's due to be given. My wife and I spent the past weekend back at my Mother's house in Kent, and I knew that this would be the last time we went back before her birthday. Seeing as I wanted to make sure the tea cosy that I'm planning on giving my Mother for her birthday (in March) would fit her teapot, I figured I'd best take it back with us so I could do the sewing up there. 

For the last week or so, I'd been knitting up the pieces for said tea cosy, which was a pattern I found on Ravelry. I made sure that I was at the sewing up stage before we travelled home, and while my Mother was out yesterday morning, sewed them up.



Now I just need to keep hold of the tea cosy until the middle of March, when we'll either post it home or deliver it when we next go back. 

Here's hoping she'll like it as much as I'm pleased with how it turned out!
           
       

No comments:

Post a Comment