Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Bad at being crafty

Since moving back to England, I've been surprisingly bad at being creative. I haven't yet finished the cross-stitch I started in Spain, or the Birthday Blanket that's been ongoing since last October in France. I also actually haven't started any other projects, as surprising as that is!

All I've managed to do is do some baking, such as this apple and cinnamon cake:

Aside from the lack of crafting I've completed, and the baking that's been done, mostly my wife and I have been settling into the apartment. We've still been doing some tidying and organising of our stuff, including buying things for our new home like the microwave we picked up today:

But speaking of being crafty, I've been having a little look at what Christmas gifts to make for people and decided on what to make my mother and grandmother so as soon as I've managed to finish the cross-stitch from Spain, I'll be making a start on those. I will get better at crafting again, promise!
           
       

No comments:

Post a Comment