Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Turning twenty-two

Today is my twenty-second birthday, and I woke up to a beautifully colourful card and box from my wife.
Inside the little box was a teeny book.
Enclosed in a little pouch in the middle of the book was a gorgeous 16th century Grenoble coin to commemorate our time here.
To give you an idea of size, this coin is about as big as my thumbnail!
The idea is to add this coin to my charm bracelet, which will require us working out exactly how with the help of our lovely jeweller when we're back home. 

Add in messages from family and friends back home in England and the prospect of pizza later on this evening and it's turning out to be a rather good birthday :D

Also appearing to celebrate the day with me is the weather, it being 28°C and looking like this:
           
       

No comments:

Post a Comment